How to Bake Cake On Sand (Without an Oven)

 Bake Cake Without an Oven & on a Stove top, How to Bake Cake Without an Oven on sand a Stove top, bake cake on sand, bake cake with stones

How to bake cake without an oven (sand method) & on a stove top

After my combined post here on ''How to Bake Cake Without an Oven'', I have been receiving emails and phone calls(I forgot my number was on the ''about me page''
☺).
The emails and phone calls were mostly from young students, asking for clarity on the two stovetop methods mentioned in the post. I guess that reading about the two methods in one post was a bit confusing, so today, in response to that, I'll show you how to make/bake cake without an oven using the sand method and of course, there is an explanatory video below to go with it.
Hope you find it useful☺.


Continue reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Puff Puff (Nigerian Banana Balls)